Random thoughts that move me to write, and a collection of books that are worth reading, and why I think they are!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby Bump

"Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch." - E.B. White

Well we are definitely experiencing pure joy in our home lately! I am so excited to be able to share this new journey with all of you. We have a website underway, thanks to my awesome techy brother-in-law, which we will use for documenting baby things! But since I'm so excited... here's a little post before the website kicks off!

BUMP PROGRESSION!

4 Weeks, skinny to start!

6 Weeks, just a bit of pudge
8 Weeks, and a bit more pudge
10 Weeks, I think this is the week I popped
11 Weeks, Pregnant! Yes  I know I'm "showing early" but hey my torso is very small! (I had also had a few meals I'm sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment